Now the Carnival Experience tour program also offers regular tours
|Períod:||All year long|
|Week Days:||From Monday to Saturday|
|Group Reception:||Guide and House Producer|
|Visit Duration:||Aproximatelly 90 min.|
|Languages:||English, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Retail Price:||R$75,00 per PAX|
|Location:||City of Samba
(concentration in larger tent)
|Visit and Tour:||Grande Rio Samba Factory|
|Age Group:||From the age of 8|
|Special Needs:||We have wheelchair access and elevator|
Guided tour to the Grande Rio samba factory – one of the main Samba Schools of the city of Rio de Janeiro.
Presentation of the explanatory panel: some of the history of samba and the carnival parades.
Getting in the mood: costume layout to dress and photograph.
Samba Flavor: welcoming caipirinhas.
More logistics information
- By VLT: Get off at the City of Samba station.
- By car: Parking entrance at Rua Rivadavia Correia, 60 – R$5,00 – daily (according to availability).
- By bus, van or large vehicle: Rua Rivadavia Correia, 60 or Av. Binário do porto – in front of the City of Samba VLT station. (Obs – parking inside the City of Samba is not allowed for these vehicles. Please drop off the pax on the entrance and wait).
- Rua Rivadavia Correia, 60, Gamboa (Right after the Brazil Central Station tunnel).
- Av. Bináriodo Porto – In front of the City of Samba VLT station.
For safety and quality insurance, vacancies are limited for each tour.
To guarantee vacancy in the tour a payment must be made 24h in advance. Please bring payment voucher.
(Obs – in case of no show, there’s no refund. The ticket can be used in other dates according to availability).
It is not allowed any kind of interference to Grande Rio, LIESA or any other samba schools.
Entrance to other samba factories is forbidden – please respect the work of all of the schools and carnival.
Pay attention and follow the orientations provided by the guides and producers.
Extremely forbidden to touch the costumes, floats or any material inside the Grande Rio samba factory that is not authorized by the Carnival Experience team.
No smoking allowed during the Grande Rio samba factory visitation.
Due to carnival secrets – it is extremely prohibited to photograph the carnival preparations without receiving authorization from the Carnival Experience team. Our guides and producers will always explain where and what can by filmed.
Closed footwear is recommended, not flip-flops.
** Important – People with respiratory problems or sensitivity to strong smell, please consult the Carnival Experience team before purchasing and reserving tickets. – In the creation of carnival we use chemical materials and sometimes it has a strong smell.